Uber & Lyft Referrals - How To Make More Money While Driving in 2017
Uber Referral Bonuses: 2017 Guide
FOR PARTNERS ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT
Referring drivers and riders
Everyone with an Uber account has a personal invite code that you can share with friends interested in creating a rider or driver account. You'll receive rewards when:
- New riders enter your invite code before requesting their first trip
- New drivers sign up using your invite code and then complete a certain number of trips or other conditions
Ways to find and share your invite code:
1. Select Earnings from your driver app menu and tap Invite Friends Now. Your invite code displays at the bottom of your screen. You can also see who you've already invited, including the status of each invite and the reward you'll receive when they take their first ride or complete a number of trips.
2. Sign in at partners.uber.com and select Invites from the menu. Your invite code displays on the next screen. Click Track Invitees to see who you've already invited, including the status of each invite and the reward you'll receive when they take their first ride or complete a number of trips.
3. If you're using the rider app, select Free Rides from your app's menu to review your invite code and invite friends.
When a referral is successful, you will be notified via email or in-app notification and your reward will be confirmed in the Miscellaneous or Other Payments section of your payment statement in one to two weeks.
If you haven't received payment for a rider referral, this may be because the rider either did not enter your invite code or hasn't taken their first ride. You're welcome to remind and encourage them!
Please note that your driver account does not note your total number of successful referrals. Personal invite codes can't be customized. Although some invitees may receive a reward for signing up with your invite code, they won't be able to see this potential amount.